Alright, given the amazing closet 80's Rock music fans that appear to have reared their heads on this site, let's have some fun over the coming days.

I'll come up with some questions about 80's rock music- the bands, the fans and the lyrics and other related stuff- so put your thinking hats on and let's play, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: 80's Rock Style".

Question 1
Name the band, the album and the song title that features the lyrics-

Rise up gather round
Rock this place to the ground

For a bonus point, provide the lyrics to the entire song....

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its there I had to look that part up lol. I have a good memory just not that good
tick tock tick tock

Do you want to call a friend or ask the forum members?
LOL bro I ammended my original answer, look (run to the hills by iron maiden On "Edward the Great")
:)
Ok, let me give this a try, So Kim can't say....... hey where are you..................

Question #6

Which song featured the lyrics-

There's so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Name the song, the band
Question 6

Which band formed in New York City featured Richard Earl Beach, Jr. ?

Which instrument did he play?

What is his other name?

Name three other bands he was a member of.

Which company produced his signature instrument?"
Brothers in arms, Dire Straits
You can log my question 6A ? LOL
Winger, Dokken, Whitesnake, and Night Ranger. He was a guitarist. He played Ibanez Guitars (reb beach model). Other name Reb Beach. He also played in Fiona and Alice Cooper. Oh and his debut was with Winger in NYC
Ding - Ding-Ding, we have a winner
Reb Beach (born Richard Earl Beach, Jr. in Pittsburgh, PA on August 31, 1963) is an American rock guitarist. He is a member of the bands Winger, Dokken, Whitesnake, and Night Ranger. Ibanez guitars produced his signature RBM models (stands for Reb Beach Model) in early 90s. On the 2005 Whitesnake reunion tour, he primarily used custom models by luthier John Suhr.
crap i'm slow

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service