Who else is into PC Games?

I'm playing Call of Duty 4 at the moment- awesome graphics and sounds, great gameplay (Am actually struggling a bit to get through it...!)

I find gaming a great stress relief- I espeically like FPS, closely followed by Flight Sims.

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I play "Ace's High II" on line against people from all over the world in can be a great stress release and some times it can agriavate the he!! out of you. it is a WW2 game where you can fly fighters, bombers, and drive tanks,flak's, field guns. It is fun to play.
In terms of flight sims, I still find myself coming back to Lock On: Modern Air Combat.

I love FPS like Far Cry, Prey, Medal of Honour, Doom, Battlefield 2, etc, etc
I have CD4 for the XBOX 360 and the graphics are awesome.
I have been playing sid meiers pirates and civ. 3 as well as several flight sims. I alos like to play Americas Army online.
Microsoft World war 2 combat flight simulator was the best flight game I have played.
nice set up!
I've never played WOW, but I've been told that it's been designed so that it can NEVER be finsihed- it just gets bigger and bigger and sucks you in more and more, and the developers just keep developing it...
I'm definitely not a fan of MMPORG games and have tried hard to get into Second Life, but just don't see the point to it, but while fiddling on the net today, came across an adult version (Which looks identical to Second Life) called Red Light Centre!

Curious to see how popular that one is, in comparison to Second Life...

Me thinks it'll have a huge following once word gets out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service