My wife and I are looking for job opportunities overseas in EMS or Fire. I am looking for a company that we can both be deployed together and am looking for 1 year contracts with the option to extend additional years. I have no problem going to places like Iraq or Afghanistan, but would prefer Kuwait or even other regions of the world.

My wife and I are both state certified EMT-I's, nationally registered EMT-B's (and can take our NR EMT-I test if needed). We both have our FF I & II, driver operator, and are HazMat Ops level. We both are scheduled to take an aircraft firefighting class, and will be finished with our RT-VMR certification soon.

If anyone has any information about opportunities, places to look into or avoid, or anything else that may be helpful please let me know. Feel free to post a reply or send it via PM.

If we are able to go over, I will be happy to take pictures and post them for everyone’s enjoyment.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Views: 9682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how do u apply
I have read this blog and have noticed the dates as being several years old. Anyone have any recent info about firefighting overseas and what companies are still active?
Gryphonoilfields & logistics (UK) is currently recruiting workers willing to travel abroad for oilfields jobs.List of work opportunities includes many support roles such as Welders, Heavy Trucking jobs,Crane operators ,HSE officers, Firefighters,logistics support, maintenance jobs Project plan is 2011-2015.
For more details send in your resume/CV via email: jobs-gryphonoil@live.co.uk

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service