There have been quite a number of calls where I am.
March 31-Dryer Fire
April 11-Road Slip
April 16-5 Alarm Fire in area 19. A hotel/lounge/resturant burnt. The hotel sustaned damage to only only 10 rooms but the rest went to the ground . 16 diferent depts responded to this fire .

What have you all had lately?????

Views: 129

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far, today:

1530 - automatic mutual aid for structure fire, to our neighbors to the east.
1730 - nuisance fire, smoke bothering neighbors.

We've also had about a dozen grass/brush fires throughout the county today, and we may yet go for an "evening stroll" through the woods with our brush fire gear.
Brush Fires Brush Fires and did I mention Brush Fires
You were just looking for a little deck gun practice - admit it!
The students must have heard the Fire Siren screaming (at the top of her lungs) leaving quarters, and decided to beat feet.
We had one out of control leaf fire today, and two mutual aid calls yesterday. But the one call was disreguarded soon after the call came in.
from 11oo saturday we ran two different brush fires until it started raining at around 1900.
I like the way you think Firesiren! : )
You could have always used the elevated master stream on the truck too if they had not already gotten down...hehe
I hear ya.
grass fire,grass fire grass fire... it's the season please let it rain.............
I ran a vehicle accident on I-95 NB just above baltimore, car rolled 3 times and the driver crawed out before we arrived around 530 this morning and a medic assist around 1030 this morning
Worked a couple hours of OT, got a small attic fire. Drove the Engine code, got on scene ditched it, pulled some cielings!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service