Hello,

My fire dept is in need of a a good used or demo rescue truck. Has to be either a frieghtliner or a international 4 door rescue truck, with a 18 or 20 ft box with slide up doors. Would like a generator, light tower, hydraulic reels, electric reels, tool board, but they are just a need but would have put on down the road. Price range is under $200,000. Right now our rescue equipment is on our engines and takes up alot of room. My dept makes the most car accidents with rescues in the county and are in desperate need of one. If you know of any trucks fitting the description please let me know. Here is some pics of car wrecks in our are area . You can see we make a lot of bad wrecks.

Thanks,

Greg Meredith
Greenville Twp Vol Fire Dept

Views: 118

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Brother I would suggest putting together a team to write up a good grant request...Have seen fire Departments get new trucks if they have kept good records and can sell their "need" factor well....also might want to get ahold of the "Farrel Fund"...this is a family/organization that makes equipment available to fire department in need...it is names after a family member that dies in the 09-11-01 incident....good luck...hope this helps you.......Stay sfae...........Paul
Thanks I'll check it out!
you might want to look at some of the shows that go on like the fdic show or even the baltimore show but also try that grant way it might be your best bet to get a new truck best of luck
go to www.firetec.com they have used fire trucks .
thanks i'm at fdic right now

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service