Greetings from a passionate firefighter-woman from Switzerland. I would be happy to share thoughts/experiences with other firefighters all around the world! Please drop me a line!

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI WELCOME!!!!! Ok I hate to ask a favor from the word go but I have to ask I collect patches and tee shirts and put them on the wall of my basement bar. I have none from there If you would like a trade or I pay the shipping..

Ok I ASKED so hello again and welcome!!!
Hello Izzy my name is Mike Orbell of Inuvik North West Territories Canada, and I am a large collector of FD pins and patches. Would it be possible for you to mail me one each from your department? if so please mail to Box 2671 X0E 0T0 Inuvik NT Canada

Thank you and Stay Safe!
Hello Dan I am also a pin/patch/t shirt collector I would gladly trade with you. I am a firefighter in Inuvik North West Territories Canada. my address is Box 2671 X0E 0T0 Inuvik NT Canada

Thank you and Keep Safe!!
Can you send me patches for a 9/11 Memorial? http://www.world-memorial.org

Mitch
mitchy@publicsafety.net
Hello Izzy - and wasn't it nice that this turned into a badge swapping thread? Oh well. Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope you will gain from it. No, I know you will! No need to put the 'woman' bit after firefighter, we're all firefighters now, not firemen :)

Now you need to get a photo avatar - doesn't need to be of you, how about your badge?
Dan,

Can I get a patch from your dept for a 9/11 Memorial? Mitch
Izzy,

Can I get a patch from your dept for a 9/11 Memorial? Mitch
You seem to be holding down the 'repeat'; key Mitch...
Hi Izzy from Louisville, Kentucky USA.

Hope all is well there. Stay safe and take care.
Izzy,

Hi from St-Aubin /NE...
Yes, we're alomost to swiss in this community..

See u

Chris
Izzy, welcome aboard and look forward to getting to here your imput on fire issues:)
Hi Izzy!

Welcome to the Nation from Tampa, Florida!

BTW - I just wanted to welcome you and not ask for a patch... :D

Please do No take offense guys... lol

TCSS
Cat :o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service