Ok, here is wha t is going on. I work for a media company and am trying to get this sponsor that is associated with firefighting. I have marketing research and all of the dirty work to do to get it done. I need help from yall with this. The team will be a firefighting scheme and will be a full time team not just a couple of times a year. A certain amount of proceeds from the team earnings, will go to various fallen hero charities across the nation. Please feel free to add me and contact me via here or my myspace and let me know where i can send this survey. You can also view the new driver on my top list on my Myspace. That is www.myspace.com/budgirl838. Hes a newbie and is great and I have no doubt in my mind that he will serve yall very well and be very proud to promote all fighters and medics across the nation.
thanks all and be safe

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Melissa,
Sounds Great if you haven't thought of it yet for the symbol and paint scheme on the hood perhaps a Maltese cross half Star of life would set the mood of what the car will be about as far as sponsor ships I would start with all the contractors who make things for fire and ems personnel ..i.e. rescue one , E-one , Pierce so on between the big 3 apparatus makers that should cover some costs, i think having any kind of beer or liquor sponsor might display the wrong image the fire service has suffered enough black eyes over that stereo type. The one question I have is , how can some of us get a job like you have ?..lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service