Ok, here is wha t is going on. I work for a media company and am trying to get this sponsor that is associated with firefighting. I have marketing research and all of the dirty work to do to get it done. I need help from yall with this. The team will be a firefighting scheme and will be a full time team not just a couple of times a year. A certain amount of proceeds from the team earnings, will go to various fallen hero charities across the nation. Please feel free to add me and contact me via here or my myspace and let me know where i can send this survey. You can also view the new driver on my top list on my Myspace. That is www.myspace.com/budgirl838. Hes a newbie and is great and I have no doubt in my mind that he will serve yall very well and be very proud to promote all fighters and medics across the nation.
thanks all and be safe

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be happy to help what would you need?
I have this attached and just need everyone from the stations imput on this one. Im trying to prove to the sponosor that the demographichs are there so i can get this car sponosored.
Attachments:
Firehouse subs is a sub shop that was founded years ago by firefighters. They also have a charity program that goes towards fallen hero funds in all areas. They are finally braching out nationally. On top of that, their sandwiches rock. But thank you for that and yes. Im basically just bringing my 2 passions together, nascar and firefighters. have a great weekend and be safe.
were do we send the servey to when completed.
Sent the survey to your myspace, please contact me if you need any further imput
i kinda forgot that didnt i.lol send it to budgirl838@yahoo.com.
Thanks a million
happy to help
what division would they run in, the truck series has a truck sponsered by fdny they run a limited series
right now we are actually going to try to start them in baby steps and he will be in busch east until the middle of the year and then we will go into busch.
I have eat at a Firehouse Subs restaurant in a suburb of Atlanta, GA a couple of years ago. It was the best sandwich that i have ever had. I would love to see them sponsor a car in the NASCAR series. I am glad to hear that they are going nationwide. Hopefully they will put a store in somewhere close to my area. I am also a huge NASCAR fan. I justed worked EMS at the Bristol Night Race this past weekend.
Glad to be of help.
what about the arca series

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service