I am on a mission, for the past several years, I have put myself on a mission. The mission is to try and get a patch, or t-shirt from every Fire Service in this great nation we call home, Land of The Free, and Home of the Brave! I have dozens of patches, and minimal tshirts from my area fire depts. But I would like to make this grow tremendously. Although I cant send a tshirt to everyone that sends me one, I can send a thankyou, and a patch from my dept. I am a career firefighter, and have been for several years. I carry the rank of a Driver Pump Operator, as well as hold dozens of other certs. I would like tshirts and patches from any dept that can spare one or the other or even both. I have Fire room, well I guess its a fire room, kinda a fire secondary house, all that it has in it is fire stuff. The patches and tshirts go on the wall to cover, I am trying to cover every square inch of this place, and to carry on to my family, and continue to grow it. I am not only seeking these items from US, I would like them from anywhere.

Tshirt size XXL, to cover more space if you can swing it.
Or any patch.

Stay safe, remember the seat belt pledge we have signed, and lets all go home, to our families and loved ones.
Please help if you can

Send to

Jason Williams
345 King Elder
Leander Tx 78641

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jason,
I use to be a vol with Leander back in 94 - 97. I would love to have a t-shirt from my old department. I will in turn send you one from ours. Just to let you know ours is every plain so I can send you a Engine Company shirt from my deparment. You can it me back up at kbrunswig@gmail.com. Thanks.
I will see what I can do for you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service