first off hello. second off my story. my first fire call was bout 12 oclock the night before the first day of my second semester of my high school. anyway i had just gotten home and was doing my normal night routine before bed, anyway the pager went off ticked off had to go get dressed and get in my car and go to the station. got there and got dressed and was told by an officer that me (a jr. memer who cant ride the trucks without permission but can the van) or the regular member who was still getting dressed, and he needed to go so i jumped in. we rode there and i saw the smoke in the pitch black night. so i got there and it was fully involved just a shell of the house. i backed up the nozzleman and changed bottles then helped with the overhaul of the ruins. we returned back to the station bout 3 n repacked the attack hose where it was original and designated which hose was to be cleaned the next night (i was involved in cleaning hose then on a really cold night.) and i returned home at around 3:30 and had to jump back in the shower and headed to bed and woke back up at 6:30 to my mom calling me to wake me up and getting up and hearing the pager go off again. i wanted to respond again but was told not to by my mother saying i had to go to school. so i left and found out it had rekindled and finally finished burning down. well that was my first structure fire.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service