Engineco913 has posted a Seatbelt Pledge that YOU, my fellow Nation-ites, can sign.

No, you don't have to wear a gown that opens up the back

Yes, you can keep your shoes on

No, it won't hurt, it won't even pinch a little

No, it doesn't come in different colors

But yes, it DOES come with side effects......a healthier and whole fire and EMS service; the members of which will be more likely to go home to their loved ones if they adhere to the promise they are about to sign.
Here's the link:
http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/topic/show?id=889755%3ATopic...

There are less than 100 signatures on this pledge, and I can't for the life of me fathom why?
There should be THOUSANDS of signatures by now. Save your brothers and sisters, save yourselves, and sign it.

What are you waiting for? To come home in a box?

Views: 622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mr. C
That should bump it back up again--
bumping it again
What are you trying to do, keep this bumped up to the top?
;0 ....sneaky, ain't I
Yes you are
Bumping
Thank you all for your help in getting more signatures for the pledge. Without the signatures, when I (or we) approach the legislatives, they will simply laugh about it. This will be a pledge by firefighters to make a stand against the senseless LODD's that occur when a seat belt isn't worn.
We all read news articles that say the firefighter killed wasn't wearing a seat belt, now show me ONE, just ONE that says if the firefighter was wearing a seat belt it would have saved their life.
Come on board and sign the pledge and help make a differance
No
Another heartfelt story about a Father who now can't be there for his 2 children because he "chose" to not wear his seat belt. (from badgers blog)

http://www.firefighternation.com/profiles/blog/show?id=889755%3ABlo...
Is it true, that when you say "no" you really mean "yes"?
it just makes me sick and sad.
When I say no... I mean I have been doing the seatbelt thing for at least 19 years... faithfully... just looking to wind some folks up. I know a lot of people who would be here today had they been wearing a seatbelt.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service