A house fire in Fulton, MO just after midnight sent three fire fighters and one resident to the hospital. The firefighters rescued the resident of the house and had sent her out through a window when the structure flashed over. The resident was intubated on the scene and flown to University Hospital in Columbia, MO. One firefighter was admitted to the hospital with burns to his neck, another treated for smoke inhalation and released, the third had a sprained ankle.

The fire is believed to have started in a trash can in the kitchen. This is the second house fire in a week in Fulton where a person was injured. The resident of the first house suffered 50% third degree burns and died three days after being pulled from her home by a civilian who was passing by when he saw the house fire and called 911.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service