NBC has launched a 'Way Back Wednesday' feature on its site including a full site for the hit 70's firefighting/EMS show 'Emergency!

You can check out the site by clicking here

Among its cool features:
  • Full downloadable and online viewable episodes (with a few commercials), seemingly more being added regularly
  • Photo Galleries, AIM Icons and Wallpapers
  • Games and Trivia

Check it out now, its kinda cool. Many of us got our 'inspiration' to join the fire/rescue service from the show.

The site also offers some classic episodes of the A Team, Alfred Hitchcock and Miami Vice, among others.

Get ready to hear those famous tones dispatching Squad 51! Pretty cool stuff. Check Out Emergency! Now and then comment about the show's impact on your time in the fire service right here.

You can also check out a photo gallery from Emergency! Fest in 2000 at the Hyattsville VFD, the last stop on the show's national tour to the Smithsonian.

Dave

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is awsome, I love that show, good thing ya posted that
Now doesn't that bring back some memories?

How many will admit that they wanted to join the services after watching them? :)
I'm gonna assume the theme song for emergency xD
yeah.. couldnt edit my spelling mistake........ Sorry bout that.

This is too awesome... I really love the show!!!

Got the Claxon alarm for a structure fire from the show as my ring tone
My wife threatened divorce when I had that as my ringtone!

GM
I had a ring tone that was the same as my Pager for the FD.......wife said change it or sleep on the couch!!!
xD, wives don't like those fire alarms do they xD
No... not really. :)
My favorite character of course was John Gage (Randolph Mantooth). I loved that show! Thanks for the post. :-)
Dix-ee! Dix-ee! Dix-ee!
Thanks for the heads up, this is a show that got me in the business. The EMS unit I work for began training in 1974 and went online in 1975. Our Town Supervisor had seen the show and said lets do something like this here in Western New York.
Great show, they don't make them like that anymore.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service