Ok this is my first time traning my firefighter, Im an LT. Myself and the other 2 LT's with the assistances of owr captian, we have to take turns doing trainings. Im looking for ideas for fun truck training. any ideas are a help.

Thank you

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are all sorts of fun things with truck work. For example you could set up a drill to see who has the best finese in handling the aerial. Get some traffic cones and place some on the ground and some up on your station or another roof and then take a rope about 6 ft long and have a traffic cone on the end of the rope tied to the end of the aerial ladder. The idea is to set the cone on the rope on top of the other cones you have set up. Anothe good drill is forcible entry if you have a prop do it for time. Or do searches and time them. Make it a friendly little competition as FFs always love that. We've had competitions on just gearing up with all PPE plus airpack and mask. The guys had the best of each station compete for overall bragging rights of the shift and now want to compete against the other shifts. For othe ideas go to chabotfire.com and go to the handouts and the 101 Company officer drills.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service