as two of 4, 3 pumps(1250 x500) and a light rescue (with a 300gpm tank and pump)
and our New Pierce Pump is sitting in the shop waiting for a radio,and outfitting and training I dont have any photos of it yet but will post some asap, Old Engine 4 has been traditionally the second busiest engine in the city over its lifetime and before , Although relocation/coverage does reduce some runswe have the only 2 engine house these days so anytimesomeone is off duty we relocate we prolly do around 4000 runs a year give or take a few the rigs seen a lotta of abuse was one of the first companies with 5 inch LDH and was used as a tactical water company in the early years, its best feature is, short wheelbase excellant inner city rig sort like driving the Bronco rather then a standard standard pick up.... we are running the 4 lances, 3 quantums , A quint and a truck with all steer, a standard truck, and a platform which was just involved in a crash, another standard truck, we have 3 hahns and 3 mack CF pumps in spare service as well as a Baker tower, that well is now in front line service again..lol along with the New 2 pumps just delivered we also have one other Pierce pump, with class a and Foam aboard Its nearly complete Pierce fleet

what are you guys running for pierces?

Views: 224

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Brett If your talking about "mine" They are two of 4 '93 lances we bought 3 pumps and a rescue , we spec'ed em with a short wheelbase ( I don't recall now) because we are a new england city so they are great in many parts of the city, they next purchased 3 quantums each specialized to some extent, one has a foam system as it covers airport and highway, one has a snozzle ,etc.. they are huge with lots of wasted space we have 1 arrow on duty its like 4 years old, and we just took delivery of the two new arrows, training will take place over the next couple weeks for us to get em on line

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service