I haven't put out any shameless plugs for Cancel The Engine in some time and the Firefighter Nation has added a LOT of people in that time who might not know we are out here. We invite you to come join us at the Truckie Nation, better known as Cancel The Engine, where you can feel free to put down your irons and rest a while, and talk with fellow knuckle-draggers just like you.

We'd love to hear about your truck or rescue company tips ('cause most of us rock-breakers worked truck companies at some point) or just share some poetry and some group hugs. Come meet the gang and bring friends. After all, a truck company isn't a truck company without a few brothers with potentially dangerous tools.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bump
Wow group hugs?!?!?!?! Hmmm
mind if I lurk? Always looking to pick up some good ideas.
whats the rumor? Cancel the engine, they got it contained with a water can and a roofing saw?
Actually, it's "why do truckies cut holes in roofs?"

A: "So they can taunt the engine company" or "because they can". (Is there an emoticon for "tongue-planted-firmly-in cheek"?)
Ahh, I don't think it's considered lurking if we know you are here. But no, we don't mind at all. :)
so much for hiding behind the potted palm.
I thought trucks were only for parades? :o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service