HELLO I AM NOT NEW BUT BACK AND WANTED TO SAY HELLO

Hi to all the new people and hello to old friends due to many issues have not been on (single dad 3 kids and some illnesses happened and all is better now with them) and I have missed the fun and learning on here. I hope everyone is GREAT!!!!!

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome back Dan. I thought my eyes were deceiving me the other day when I saw you added a forum post, but apparently not. Once again, it's great having you back brother.
welcome back. i've also been gone for awhile so it's good to see others returning after some time away..STAY SAFE!
YEAH welcom back to ffn im gladd to see u hear and i hope that u and your family are safe and having loads of fun
welcome back im glad all is good now.
have not had the chance to talk with you yet, I am relatively new to the FFN... I just had more time than most these past few months recovering from knee surgery. sounds like you might have been ridden hard and put away wet... when times get tough, here's what I think... "it's not about who wins the game that's important, it's where you go afterwards for pizza... : ) keep smiling! TCSS, Mike from Santa Barbara
Welcome back brother, glad everything is going well:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service