Hey everyone I was just wondering if you could send me a patch of your dept. I am collecting them and so far havent had much luck with it. If you could help that would be great. I love firefighting and want to get to know more people in this field. Good luck and stay safe out there.
FF Barltett

my address is

kayla bartlett
1512 fowler rd
whitingham VT 05361

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will trade with you.

West McBride
217 Water Lily CIrcle
Winston Salem NC 27107

www.hpfirefighter.com
I'm from Portugal, i have a few and i'd like to trade, tell me if you're interested...

Regards
yeah that is really weird. lol. but cool at the same time. I will be looking forward to getting the patch in the mail from you.. and i will send one of ours out when we get them in... hope all is well. take care. be safe!
Hey Ray I to am having the same problem that Kayla is having and im a fire explorer and i want to get into patch collecting so if u can send me one from the FDNY that would be awesome. feel free to email me with a reply bigwillblaze@gmail.com
yeah deff am interested.
address is
Kayla Bartlett
1512 Fowler Rd
Whitingahm VT 05361
yeah that would be great
kayla bartlett
1512 fowler rd
whitingham vt 05361
OMG! I just realized that I posted that back in March! I will get that patch out in the mail this weekend!
haha thats alright. i just remembered it.. so your not the only one. hope to hear from you soon. take care.. FF. Bartlett
anyone else have any patches???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service