It is with deep regret that we advise you that 2 Firefighters were
killed late this afternoon in Manhattan. Additional Firefighters have
suffered a range of other injuries. The Firefighters are reported to
be from E-24 / L-5...a house that previously suffered the loss of
numerous members on 9/11 and at prior incidents.
This fire is in the Deutsche Bank building on LIberty Street at the
WTC which was in the process of being demolished.
Additional details will follow. As always our deepest thoughts go out
to all effected, especially the families.

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My heart and condolences to FDNY and the families and friends of our fallen comrades.
Knowing 2 guys lost from that station on 9/11 I hate seeing this because that building should have been gone years ago but due to more excellent work from the city gov. and those who wear ties on a fire ground 2 more have to go.

My deepest care and thoughts are with their families and friends and maybe soon New York city will stop playing games with the lives of so many.
The Officer and Members of the Bowers Fire Co. would like to extend there condolences to the Family Friends and Co- Workers of the 2 members that lost there life unselfishly doing what they love.
From all the members of the Allison#2 V.F.C. we would like to extend or deepest sympathies to the family and friends,and fellow firefighter of those who have fallen. And would like to send get well wishes for those who were injured god bless and hope you guys are okay.
My thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by the horror that we live each day.
condolences from the Navel Weapons station Fire department to the FDNY family and to the families and friends of our fallen comrades.
My prayers and condolences to the men and women of this house, the families and friends of these brave men, the FDNY, and all those affected by this tragedy that was un-necessary.
My Deepest condolences go out to the brothers and sisters of E24/L5 and also to the family and friends of the 2 FF's. May God bless you and watch over our FDNY brothers and Sisters.
Condolences to the families of our lost Brothers as well as all the fellow firefighters who indeed share the loss
The hits just keep on coming. Once again my thoughts and prayers are with the families and brothers of Firefighter Robert Beddia and Firefighter Joseph Graffagnino of E-24. The last 30 days in our service have been terrible.
may God bless there souls and take them home. my prayer go to the families of all the fire fighters that lost there friends and family
My deepest sympathy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service