There aren't many professions where people are so proud of the work they do that they permanently adorn their bodies with images of the job they love? Firefighters, by far, have the most job related tattoos in the world.

I ought to know, I started a web site called "Strike the Box" six years ago after I got my first tattoo as a place to get ideas and show off your ink. The site now has over 2,500 firefighting related tattoos from firefighters all over the world & more are added daily.

I thought it would be fun to start a discussion about designing of the most awesome firefighter tattoo you could think of. So if you were going to get a full back piece (if you don't have one already) what would you include on it? Let your imagination fly!

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a tattoo on my right arm of an axe and pile pole crossed with a helmut in the center. I am thinking of getting an other one. I am trying to figure that one out. I want to put a dragon in it, with a hose. Just trying to work out the details on it still.
Wow a broad horizon. With all that we do, there wouldn't be any skin left that wasn't inked. As my display picture shows, I have my heritage, my fire service and my childrens names. My next one is going to be in the works shortly, going to combine the fire service and include the wifes name

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service