Hello everyone, My name is Brad Goch, born in Wisconsin but living in north Carolina. I am currently with Crash Fire and Rescue in the Marine Corps. My rank is Corporal, but soon to earn the Rank as Sergenant. I have some some doubts that it going to be very hard to get a full time job in this field. I have a lot of training done and about to do. I am not EMT-B yet but will be enrolling into a class nearby. I just need some help on jobs in the Mid-West. If anyone know's anything, please contact though this website or my e-mail. Marine0586@yahoo.com I want to pursue this carreer very much. I just need some help.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there
Thanks for your service to our country bro, it means a lot. I'm from the Kansas City area, you deffinately need your emt if you want to get work around in this part of the mid west. But your military experience goes far around here too. Other guys i know have been ired on over me just because they are ex military. If you really want a job in this area you gotta get your medic lisence, thats what they are after around here. Good luck with your emt class, be sure to read the matereal and you will do fine
Hey man...a fellow Devil here. Email me directly and we'll exchange some info. I'll also start using some contacts to investigate for you. When you have a chance, check out my blog and spread the word to your friends...Jason

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service