Good day!

I am the main man for IPN, the Incident Page Network, and I invite you to join IPN and be part of the largest, most comprehensive emergency notification service on the planet. IPN sends real-time alerts of ongoing incidents in your area, to your cell phone, PDA, laptop or any text-able device. Police, Fire, EMS, Weather, Traffic.... important news and information you need to make important decisions and be in-the-know as incidents occur, around the country and around the world.

Calls are entered under strict guidelines. You do not receive multiple updates with no useful information. You do not receive joke pages, spam pages, goof pages, or pages that do not inform. Over 21 federal agencies use our service and subscribe not only for the information we provide, but to watch over us and make sure we do it right. For example: if a call comes in for a building fire and the first company goes on-scene with smoke showing, you do NOT get paged. It could be a barbecue, or outside brush, or a furnace problem. But if companies are laying in and going to work and the boss confirms he has a job, that is good enough and we page it. Then you get updates with size-up, multiple alarms, special calls, mutual aid... the important critical information you need to do your job more effectively.

The service is completely customizable. You go online and using pull-down menus, specify what types of calls you want or don't want, from particular areas you want or don't want, even alarm levels! You can alter, change or delete as you wish, when you wish, without charge. IPN is also completely transportable: lets say you go on vacation and want to take the service with you. Simply go online and specify where in the country you are visiting, then use the pull-down menus to set what type of alerts you want. Then when you are back home, simply go online again to reset the service back to your home area. Neat!

We are not a cell phone company. We don't hold you to any contract and we don't demand silly payments every time you want to change something. We have 24/7 tech support, on line and over the phone. Our toll-free hotline is always manned with specially-trained dispatchers ready to page out calls instantly. With over 3000 dispatchers and over 100,000 public safety professionals subscribed to our system, nobody does it better than IPN.

This service normally costs $3,814.263.17 per month. [Got your attention now, didn't I?] But because the boss is holding my cocker spaniel hostage and demanding results or else, we have a special offer for you.

Become a dispatcher for IPN. You will provide important coverage in your area by feeding ongoing incidents into the system. You receive the service for free. You also qualify for our premium points system, which rewards you each time you send in a call. Points accumulate and can be traded in for gift certificates, pre-paid Visa cards, even a new scanner!

Learn more and apply by using this link: http://www.incidentpage.net/disp-app.cgi
In the section "how did you hear about IPN", use my name STEVE. We will start you off with 100 points just for signing up!

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing back from you!
Steve

Views: 50

Reply to This

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service