I was told about this site a few days so I decided to join. As of right now I am a student studying Fire/Emergency Medical Care and I am in the process with some other friends to start a volunteer fire department. Anyway, My name is Zach and it is great to meet you all.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome aboard Zach, you and your friends are going to start your own fire departemnt, what the name of it going to be......................LOL, I think you need to change it to "start with a volunteer fire department".
The name of the department will depend on where we put it. We have the location narrowed down to two areas.
Congratulations Zachary, You are on your way to getting in one of the Proudest Services in this Great Country of Ours and I truly wish you the very best and I know you will become one hell've paramedic and firefighter always keep your ears open and learn because you will be surprised how much you can help your fellow members. God Bless You. Hughie The 57 House GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!
NO he means starting his own department :) Hopefully someone involved will have some experience running a department :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service