Hi everyone,

Just trying to figure out who on here is from the NYC metro area--- or willing to travel for the BEST firefighter event all year! Tickets are $5 ($15 for friends--- see below) and include a free drink.

My organization, Adam's Angels, is hosting a really great event called "The Second Annual Salute to Firefighters" on Thursday, September 20th from 7pm- 11pm at Saloon in NYC. All proceeds will go to the Children's Burn Camp. Last year's event was amazing and we're expecting this year's to sell out soon.

Firefighter/EMS/Rescue and First Responder tickets are only $5.
Friends (everyone else) are just $15.
Each ticket entitles you to one free drink, courtesy of Saloon.

The FDNY Emerald Society Pipes and Drums Band will perform and we'll also have a great band called Souled Out (their bassist and drummer are both FDNY) and DJ Mouse (retired FDNY). FDNY comedian Billy Bingo will MC the night.

Anyway, it's going to be an amazing night and you don't want to miss it.
We've sold more than 3/4ths of the tickets (and it's still a month away). So, we sure to get your tickets ASAP so that you're not shut out.

You can email burncampfundraiser@gmail.com for all of the details. I've attached a flyer should you want to help spread the word to your contacts/collegues. We also have a flyer specifically for FDNY firehouses (with bag info, contact people, etc) so if you're FDNY and would like that to hang on your board, please let me know.

Thanks so much. -Jill

Views: 71

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a former lump head from NY and will be in town that week for a wedding for a friend who is FDNY and I called hom and we will be there sounds like a great cause!!
awesome.... just be sure to order your tickets soon as they will sell out before the event. it's going to be great and it supports a great cause. see ya.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service