I noticed as i was cleaning up the trash at my station that we drink the heck out of mountain dew. Everyone around here does, we have a store that can barely keep any in stock. I was just wondering if this was more because we are a small town (kinda redneck) or the firestation? Anyone else have an abundance of mountain dew drinkers?
Jessica

Views: 457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have half and half.

Half Coke Cola and half Mt. Dew
We have lots of Dew drinkers. I don't know how. That has got to be the nastiest soda I ever had. I think I would prefer a Tab soda over Dew lol and that is not saying much
Fun With Mountain Dew.

From Youtube: A scientific overview of the key components of Mountain Dew. As an avid drinker, the scrumptiously addictive soda was my target in a chemistry break-down assignment.
Warning: You may think twice about Dew.
Hi Jessica. Dont worry you are not alone. My dept. is also a huge Mt. Dew fan club. If you went through our recycle bin you would find Mt. Dew ( Green Juice) cans 5 to 1 or higher. Why is it so popular...... be cause it tastes so good. Sorry just my opinion. take care and be safe.
my station does...we just had a new pop machine put in tuesday.. and no one was at station until thursday and lastnight the mt dew was sold out...and we had to start buyin it downstairs
bah humbug! Still tastes good to me :)
I have heard that it can serve as a type of anti-depresant because of high amount of sugar and other stuff in it. I saw a show on TV that people in the mountains are giving it to kids that are just learning to drink out of sippy cups because they have such a hard time with being able to buy food and they get addicited to the stuff as they get older.
Melissa
We have one here that does the dew, most of us here at the station are Sprite-aholics.
Hello,
I've been reading all the articles here about energy drinks. I found an energy drink whithout all the caffeine and sugar. It's called Bionic tonic and Lady Pink and here is the website
http://www.bionicproducts.us/
I ordered a case of Bionic Tonic and i must say it is pretty good. When fighting hot blazes on summer days water is a must but getting rehydrated with this energy drink is even better. The good part there is no crash and no caffeine withdrawal.
Try this stuff, i discovered it surfing the web.
http://www.bionicproducts.us/
It's called Bionic Tonic
No caffeine or sugar and it tastes pretty good. I ordered a case on line as there no locations near me that sell it.
Unfortunately, in our area not anymore probably somewhere else. Our crew are Coca Colahics. he he he.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service