MAN THIS CANCER IS A MOTHER >>>>> I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE DEAL WITH IT MY FRIEND TORN THORNHILL IS NOT DOING GOOD CANCER HAVE SPREAD THOUGH OUT HIS BODY AND I GUESS IT JUST A MATTER OF TIME WE KEEP PRAYING FOR HIS I DON'T KNOW MUCH THAT I OR ANYONE ELSE CAN DO THIS IS THE HARDEST THING THAT I'VE HAD 2 DEAL WITH IN A LONG TIME WELL I JUST NEED 2 WRITE THIS KEEP HIM IN UR PRAYER.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear this Randy, my thoughts and prayers are with you all....................... God Bless.
THANK LIFE AIN'T FAIR AND THERE NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.
im sorry to hear about your friend. i lost a friend years ago to cancer. she died when she was 21. she had came out of it once for about 2 years but then had a relaps. it was the worst thing i ever went through but i learned that cancer dont stop and its better to pray for their peace instead of praying for them to suffer. that kinda sounds shitty but i only wanted her to live and found out that the two years we thought it was gone is the two years her body suffered the most. i'll keep your friend in my prayers and you also cause i know what your going through.
THANK

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service