does anyone know of a firehouse with atleast 3 female firefighters? looking for cast for potential TV Show

Views: 347

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think it is in San Diego . There is a all female crew that would be worthy .
I don't suppose u know which dept?
Thanks
Lots of fireman in Ny that are woman fireman..Who work full time jobs run ambulance calls and fight fire.. On top of it all they have family's to raise....But that inculdes alot of men also who do the same... A reality show of just female paid naw.... Great ,but Not interrested in it...
Thanks
Not sure who you are or who the TV people are but it has been done already and didn't make prime time TV.
Checkout the website called The Battallion. The have webisodes and one show is all female firefighters.
Jamie, there are several firefighters on this site who will probably like to discuss this with you. Stay tuned, they will find you here. If it's reality you are looking for, you've come to the right place.
Sounds great thanks
Thanks. I look forward to it
Amen, brother.
I heard of a fire department in alaska that is all female....i remember reading an readers digest article on the dept.
Is that really going to work for a video-based reality show...won't the blizzards frost up the camera lenses?

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service