I just finished fahrenheit 451 by Bradbury. (451=the flashpoint of paper) I thought it was pretty good, especially if you consider its over 60 years old. I just picked up 'Lies my teach told me.' interesting so far. Did you know Betsy Ross never made that flag?

Views: 173

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Things They Carried - Tim O'BrianT
The Things They Carried stories that talk about what soldiers, in Vietnam, carried with them, mentally & physically that would help them through such an incredible challenge. Some stories are humorus most about how they continued to find ways of keeping themselves up & having the courage to see it through.

The ONE book is a book that the literture classes read & all of the incoming freshmen are required to read. Of course the faculty & staff are also encouraged to read these books as well. Last years choice was the GLASS CASTLE by Jeannette Walls is a memoir about a girl from a dysfunctional family in a WV mining town.

Both books were best sellers and both are worth reading but are not the thriller or mystery some of us are addicted to.
i would like to read fahrenheit 451. where can i get that book

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service