What is America coming too! Take a look at this video and see what you think.

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shit. Plan and unter bull shit. If I move to mexico or Spain( not that I ever would) I would have to learn spanish to live there and survive. But these..... People can come over hear and not have to learn and word of english, get handed paid jobs and then get there supervisours demoted or worse caned? This is f uped, plan and simple.. LEARN OUR LAUGUAGE OR GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM. PERIOD.
IT TAKES YEARS OF TRAINING TO GET UP THE RANKS DOES THAT MEAN WE ALSO HAVE TO FIRE THE INSTRUCTORS IF THEY CANNOT SPEAK SPANISH IF ONLY ONE STUDENT SPEAKS ONLY SPANISH. I DO AGREE WE NEED COMMUNICATION TO ALL BUT WHY NOT PUT THEM ON CREWS THAT KNOW SPANISH AT THE START iF YOU ARE A .CONTRACT CREW THEN BRING YOUR OWN BOSS WHO CANNOT ONLY SPEAK TO HIS CREW BUT ALSO TO THE BOSSES ABOVE .
This is almost as bad as no child left behind. (go george bush LOL) You have to remove the lowest common denominator (or in this case the officer who speaks English) to bring everyone on the same level. If language was known to be a potential barrier, perhaps they should practice better hiring practices to say you must be BILINGUAL to take the job. It sure would have been better than firing someone who has been doing the job longer than all of the crew who spoke spanish combined
Last time I checked, hope this doesnt offend anyone but the last time I checked I lived in America and the national language is English. That is bull poop.....The workers should learn English its not right that they move up the ranks and get booted out. No Way!!! Don't let Mr. Boston see this he will rip someone a new butt hole....
you tube the guy from Boston press one for English he's pretty vulgar but he says what a lot of people are thinking, he just seriously must be heavily in debt with his swear jar lol
Wow... that's all I can say. I don't care what legal justification they're using, that's just plain wrong.
Being from Texas that is shocking, however if you are bilingual Spanish/English Dallas FD pays a good deal more. (I am multi, but spanish is not conversational so it doesnt count)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service