I have some lights and a siren w/ speaker for sale. If there is anyone wanting to buy or know anyone, let me know. Or if there is anyone that has any for sale, give a list and I will try to help sale them....I can provide pictures and price upon request......

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

post up some pics and how much you want for them:)
OK I will try to get them soon
this Lightbar- has brackets for prem mount or magnet mount-does not come with stand as shown........$175 plus shipping
Wig Wag Box- is a standard flash patteren (* . --- . *) cannot be used with Auto day running lights........$20 plus shipping
Fog lights- You Name a price it's your... one lens has a crack in it but is not broken though ( hit by rock)....... Name your price--plus shipping

Both the lightbar and Wig wag are sho-me products
More to come
Attachments:
Sho-me 100w Speaker w/ mount bracket---- asking-$90
Sho-me Low Profile 4 func. Siren box-----asking $80
Attachments:
Do you still have the light bar? If so how long is it and how much do you think it will cost to send it to canadas?
No sorry.... I am however still looking for some more lights. If you know anyone that has any for still, like LED's and siren and a speaker

Do you still have those products for sale? If so, I just started a web site where fire fighters can post their lights and sirens for sale. Plus it is free.

www.pagedout.com

I do all the marketing of your product and you get the benefits. I know it seems like there would be a catch somewhere, but there seriously is not. I have a passion for fire fighting and I remember how frustrating it was to try and finds lights for my car, so I started this site.

I hope to see you soon at www.pagedout.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service