I ran over a deer last night. Other than relieving itself on my vehicle it left a skull imprint in my brush guard and took both of my 100 watt siren speakers with it. I need to find pretty quick two 100 watt speakers for farely cheap. They can be used. If anyone wants to sell or has a website let me know or message me. Thanks

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike, don't you know? The reason for two speakers is because FOUR won't fit.
Just love your comment on the Thieving deer, made my day. a book should be written on these comments? Here in Australia we can turn a Holden into a Jack-a-roo when we hit a Kangaroo.

Leo - Australia
I should be honest, the deer did leave three antler points in exchange for the plate...
Right on Caleb, common courtesy should be a big part of our work. TCSS
Next time that deer rips somebody off they should write down it's plate # and report it. TCSS.
I'm feeling a bit naive at this point. Here I thought I had a pretty good handle on things and now... something so obvious I miss completely. Thanks for clarifying this Joe.

Mike
That is a lot of siren. Hey, I know deer can be mean. I killed my Nissan on a steep hill because a big ole buck was standing at the top of the hill. I had to back all the way down & start again. He kept looking @ me. So I start up again honking my horn. He didn't budge. The third time, he finally got out of the road & walked behind me for a long while. I had never been chased by a deer before. A deer was finally the death of that Nissan. My husband hit a deer & then a ditch. The deer won that battle too. But with 260,000 miles on it, the car wasn't worth the $3000 it would have taken to fix the front end so it was totaled.

One evening I tried my best NOT to hit a buck but couldn't stop fast enough. He slid across the top of my hood & left scratches all the way across & a ding in my windshield from his hoof. He got up & looked right in my passenger side window & made a noise like he was cussing me out. When he jumped the creek, I pulled off to the side of the road. A very nice man in a pick up pulled along side & asked if I was ok. I told him I was afraid to look @ the front of my pretty little red Ford Probe. He looked for me. It screwed up one of my head light covers too.

I live in south east Ohio. I KNOW why they have deer season!!
Running two tones at one time. Gives better warning from greater distances. (sounds cool too)
Its about the same in Southwest Ohio too. Theres 3 that run by where my daughter goes to preschool at and thats in the city.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service