This is absolutely unbelievable!? Thanks to Joel for posting this originally. Doesn't this country speak English?? Anyone have any thoughts?

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is so screwed up!!!!! this is america, i know a little bit of spanish because of working in the warehouse that i work, but they all can speak clear english and do 99% of the time while working
Ounce again the P.C. people strike again. If you want to be a citizen or work in this GREAT COUNTRY of ours you should have to learn to speak english.

We do not go to their countries and tell the they need to speak or language !
And the huddled masses screw us again
I am by far not a racist person at all, but I believe that if you can not speak english or if you are not making any attempt to learn to speak english, then you should be deported back to whatever country you come from. It seems like this racist crap has went way too far. What will be next, make everyone in America learn to speak foreign languages because everyone else can't understand english ? This is ridicious! I think that if you choose to live in America, you should be required to learn english. And soon, it will be to where the white race is the minority because supposely every other race has been supressed. Come on, get real. Every race has been supressed by another race at one point or another. Why not just say no matter what race you are, if you are qualified for the job, then you get it no matter what you race is. I think that the only real requirement should be that you have to learn how to speak the language of the country, which, here in America it is ENGLISH ! And I would like to know the answer to that reporter's last question: "Why not make the workers learn to speak english?".
What is the spanish word for mayday? If it is called will you know? If you dont ill bet the next that takes his place knows it in english.
Well, I can tell you that where I live, you can't get what you want at McDonald's because the people cannot speak English. In fact, I have been in line where I was the first out of 5 in line to speak English. EVEN if the supervisor speaks Spanish, what about everyone else on a joint operation? I am so absolutely offended by this... I can't believe that this is a real story... If we have come to this, I don't hold any hope for this country with so much PC run amok.

If you are here legally, please learn English, learn OUR culture, and I will wish you the best of luck in this great country. Otherwise, I have no sympathy. It is tearing our country apart.
So you lay off the experienced guy to hire a bunch of migrants who only speak their language? Another wonderful explination of Morons in political places. (the HR dept)
This is what happens when left wing liberals think "outside the box".
I am all for equal opportunity, but in the United States, if you want the same opportunities, then you must first: 1) Pledge allegiance
2) Become a citizen
3) Learn the language
4) Follow the law
dont forget pay taxes like the rest of us

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service