New book by firefighter, "History of the Chicago Fire Insurance Patrol 1871-1959"

Hello brothers & fire buffs

I am posting this thread to let everyone know about our book “The History of the Chicago Fire Insurance Patrol 1871-1959” This limited edition (1000 copies) hard cover book covers all aspects of the Chicago Fire Insurance Patrol. Topics covered include the Patrol’s stations, rigs, equipment, Patrol Chiefs, interviews with former Patrolmen, Line of Duty Deaths, documents, Patrol school and much more! Foreword by Hal Bruno, columnist from FIREHOUSE Magazine. This book has 384 pages and contains over 200 never before published photos with 48 pages of color photos. All books will be hand signed and numbered. For ordering information please visit our website at www.chicagofirepatrol.com
Here are some recent comments by book purchasers:

THANK YOU, I GOT MY BOOK......GREAT JOB, I WASN’T EXPECTING A BOOK LIKE THIS, OUTSTANDING AND THEN SOME. I WILL ENJOY THE BOOK, THANKS AGAIN GLENN CUNNINGHAM...

Keith:
Received your long awaited book yesterday and it's more than I expected. It belongs in every fire fan's and firefighters library. Great job, Keith. Thanks again.
Carl Fox

Received the book yesterday. Excellent job. I have a lot of books relating to the fire service and I must say that this book is outstanding. Thanks again for the prompt shipment.
Donald J. Ruland

I just received my copy of the History of the Chicago Insurance Patrol and I must pass onto you both and everybody who worked on the book my outstanding praise for the book. I can only think of the long hours needed to make this book so great. Again, thank you for taking the time to write about this part of fire service history.
Capt. William Burns

Keith,
Just wanted to tell you what a FANTASTIC BOOK this is that you put together. I've been collecting fire books for over 20 years now, and this is probably by-far one of the best books i have in my collection now. You did an unbelievable job, and should be very proud of your work.
Stay safe Brother,

Marc Dore'
46 Engine
F.D.N.Y.

Thanks for your interest
Keith Seafield
LT Miami-Dade Fire Dept.

Views: 314

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This is not a forum. IF it is non profit, then it shuold be posted as a blog