The Atascocita Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary is selling cookbooks on our website http://www.avfd.com. The profits from the books benifit events in the commuinty such as our annual Breakfast With Santa, our annual Fall Festival and other department and community events. This book has 400 tried and true recipes from our Fire and EMS crews. It is called "Lights and Sirens, Signature Recipes". In the book you will find our history, command staff, comments about some of the recipes, even our dividers reflect our Fire department. My wife, Jetta, is the Auxiliary Coordinator for our department. We are all very proud of this book and hope you will enjoy getting a copy for you and your family. If get one send me some feedback, I'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions, you may contact me and either myself or Jetta will get back to you. You may reach Jetta at jrichardson@avfd.com. The book is $ 20.00 plus $2.50 for s/h and can be mailed to you. Thank you for your support!

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Gang, I wish you the very best in your cookbook sale. Hughie The 57 House GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service