My name is Greg, i am a volunteer firefighter/EMT-B in Upstate New York... I have been involved in Fire and EMS now for 9 years, It was always a passion of mine, my parents were firefighters, their parents were, and their parents even were... So i guess you can say its in my blood. I really enjoy taking photos of every call we have, sometimes im to busy to do that so i have other help that do it for me... These pictures i publish in a local paper. beyond that i work for an air ambulance service that serves upstate new york as well. I look forward to talking with everyone and adding my share of info into the group as well as learning some new things

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to ffn Greg. Enjoy the site. Stay safe out there.
things are actually pretty nice right now.. a little cold but green, supposed to get some snow tonight
Welcome to the nation Greg. Hope that you can make new and interesting friends here. Hope to hear good things from you and also to see some of those pics that you were talking about
Greg checkout my book Fire Horses on my website www.rjhaig.com ,I guarentee your parents will love it.
Howdy Greg, Welcome to the FirefighterNation. Hughie THE 57 House GO STEELERS!!!!! GO PENS!!!!
Welcome Aboard:)
Welcome to the Nation Greg

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service