Had a major scare in our area this am. At around 4am was woke up with my pager going off with different dept. jabering..I don't usually wake up that easily unless it's my dept getting called out, i still do get up when the other dept that i use to be in tones go off as well because i'm still use to them..anyways the call had come in as a structure fire with under age drinking party and that their were quiet a few kids passed out inside of the home..the exact address was not clear..we live in a rural area..I was up and dressed in case my dept got called out, the other dept that i was in at one time was toned out, they then called out two neighboring dept..one of which is paid and one vol and the search was one..within an hour it was found to be undetermined but they did find the house and there was definetly an underage drinking party going on...being a single parent with teenagers that is one of the worse kind of calls you can get..
I just sat and prayed that it would be un-founded and so thankful for those parents that their kids would only wake up this morning with major headaches and pucking and hopefully nothing more than that..they sure had their guardian angels with them...

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats call was stupid we couldn't figure out where it was it sucked because we all thought of those kids to thats why hornell was rolled
tHANK gOD THAT ATLEAST THE HOUSE WASN'T ON FIRE, BUT WHO EVER OWNS OR RENTS THE HOUSE IS GOING TO HAVE A HEFTY FINE TO PAY FOR YOU GUYS HAVEING TO GO OUT & FOR ALL THE KIDS THAT WERE DRINKING THERE. THEY COULD END UP WITH SOME JAIL TIME TOO.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service