hello all im scott im 19 and live in ohio i have been in the fire service for five years wait six years now. im non active right now. im serving in the Army at the moment . well welcome every one and have FUN!!

Views: 427

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Scott :)
I'm Meris, I'm 18 and I live in VA. I've been a part of EMS for roughly a year now, and I'm looking to get into the fire side of things. I'm glad you made this group!
lol thanks but we need more people. yea i was bored last night so i made this group for use kids
thats why i started this group :D and i dont care what we talk about in here just as long as we make friends and have fun!!
hi my name is Erin im 19 im an EMT-B in school for paramedic. Thanks for making a group for the younger people. i know at my work im the youngest on there. I cant even drive the ambulance.
Hey Im the same way. Im a 31-B (military Police). I love bein a firefighter but bein @ school I cant. Im a reservist @ NGCSU. Whats your MOS?
hey ya'll names chris, i have grown up around fire fighting my hole life i can resite back draft over and over, grew up in the fire house i'm a member at, i have been a member for 5 years now im mainly just a fire fighter i hardly ride the ambo unless helps needed on it
hey im ben im from maine,i was on the local fd but i moved up north for school but ill be back on the fd in a month or so when i move back home.oh and im goin for emt-b in jan. i decited to join the dept. to piss off my parrents and i grew to love it more that pissing off the rents. im 17 so im still a jr. but still do and see a lot of stuff.well hey stay safe and have fun
ah 31 b ITS THE FUZZZ RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN lol im 19-K M1A2 SEP V2 abrams main battle tank crewmember. and it sucks ass. dont do this job lol do something els
ok ok doing good but wwe need more recent ones and i KNOW there are new members outthere that havent said anything in here yet come on guys lets get this thing rolling agian
I'm Mandi a 21yr old fun lovin country girl from NY. I was a volunteer FF before I went in the Air Force and miss it. I grew up in the fire hall and became a member as soon as I was old enough followin in my dads foot steps.
how cute little dadys girl all grown up lol im just playin um 20 going on 21 was in the fire service for 6 years before i decided i needed to serve my country in the Army....wasent a good idea i miss firefighting TO FUCKING MUCH!!!!! oh well i got two years left counting in the deployement .
hey im paul and im from north jersey.ive been official in my department since i was 14 but i was around long before that.my family has a history in my department and i hope to continue that as long as i can.im ff1 trained in jersey and maybe going for ff2 sometime soon.stay safe everyone

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service