Updated 9/6/08 -- As we continue to improve the site, we've added new drop down menus from our top navigation.

Under the new 'My Stuff' tab you'll get quick access to your profile, blogs, friends, discussions, videos, photos and more.

Under the other tabs, you'll also have quick links to add content. That is in addition to the Quick Add content dropdown that has been available in the logon box.

Take a test drive of the new navigation and post feedback at
http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/topic/show?id=889755%3ATopic...

Later this month we'll be launching improved site messaging with a brand new Inbox, friend management and IPhone support ... with lots more changes on the way.

Thanks and stay safe!

Web Chief
http://www.firefighternation.com

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What happened to the visitor radar on my profile page?
Nice job Dave, keep up the great work and the improvements are impressive and work really well. Thanks for making the Nation so user friendly...
thanks for the time you are putting into this forum.. i always lookforward to getting the site
That is no longer a supported feature.
WOW, Chief its coming along great, keep it up brother:)
Hey Dave,
It's almost like a real website now!! (I'm teasing, don't get your Dalmation in a snit)-
Nice work
Great job.....
Bummer, I liked that feature.
Great updates.Keep up the good work.
Thanks Chief.
Hey Chief just an idea but how about being able to make poll question in our discussions so we can add a poll to them, I think it'd make it a lot easier and might get rid of some of the one word answers. Let me know :)
Hi WC -

Can you add my music to the drop down menu?

Thanks for all your hard work in continuing to make FFN a great site!

:o)
Polling may be a feature added in the future but its not on the short term plan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service