Last night, or rather early this morning, I logged on and a message said that the site was doing some "maintenance".
I also notice this morning in my email box that there are several replies to threads with times of sometime between midnight and 3:00 am that are NOT in the discussion.
I noticed last night, that we had been restored back to Nov. 26, but today, there is only the three hour gap.
I would suggest that anyone who sent emails and such late last night might want to send them again. Recipients may not have gotten them.
Things that make you go "hmmmmm".
I also noticed that the "Racsim Exists" thread is back up, which confirms my "System Restore" theory.
I am guessing a Crash or a HACK.
Art

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes that was odd.
I was online when that all went down. I was sending an email, got that odd maintenance message, but only a flash of it, then it seemed to be ok, but my email wasn't sent and was gone...so I started typing it again (muttering curses the entire time) ..then the site had another tremor and it appeared that BOTH of them went out...don't know, but it was strange.
The site was down from about Midnight-3PM for maintenance/upgrade by Ning.

If you see anything odd, let me know, including URLs to any threads that shouldn't exist, etc.

Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service