it is with regret that i have to inform the fellow brothers and sisters of a LODD of a dear friend of mine.

Firefighter/EMT Jennifer Howell, was found dead at her firehouse after running mulitple calls by another member of the Perry FD.

At this time we are unsure if it will be treated as a LODD because i just heard about it today third hand. But in my opinion as precedent has been set it is in my book

Jenny was known to many as "Jenny Snow", during her career on the radio. Most recently on WCJW 1140 Warsaw Ny where she served as News director and morning DJ.

Jenny was a very dedicated FF/EMT and served as Captain of the Stafford Rescue Squad for many years. She was a great teacher and friend she would do anything for anyone, even when they didn't want it. Most of what i know street level about EMS i learned from this fine lady. Her gentle demeanor provided excellent beside manner and she had an excellent rapport with patients and other EMS providers. She served as a trackside medic for Watkins Glen Raceway, Stafford Fire Department, Perry Fire Department and Perry Ambulance. She was a member of the Stafford Exempts.

She can be remembered as a fan of the TV show MASH and when she revealed on air that she had never seen the final episode, the phone lines all lit up with people wanting to loan her their copy. She was also a lover of cheese, old italian cars that didn't work right(Fuddly) and dogs. She had a bleoved german sheperd named Ally followed by a pure white husky named Tasha.

The funeral was held thursday evening and at least 100 people came to say farewell to our beloved Jenny. Someone, somewhere now has some VERY BIG SHOES to fill.

Views: 133

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

our thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends, please keep us informed if you find out the any new information............................God Bless

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service