I want to start off by saying that when I had started that blog " Racism or a Brotherhood in shame " I was mad that a good friend of mine lost his job for a BS reason . That was my first blog and didn't know if it was the right topic to post because I know its a hot issue.
That being said when I finally got on the computer today I saw that it exploded from 9 pages to I think 18 .Then I saw that things got a lil outa hand and the discussion was shut down .
I want to apoligize to all of those out there that took the time and put your heart felt comments ,concerns and support for one of our own. I got a few emails from a couple of you that made sense . I got a lil discouraged at how the topic turned out from a few comments. And I respect those ... I respect all of your opinions. I didn't realize that you shouldn't delete discussions when they get shut down. Most of ya'll put in alot of time and thought into those. Again I am sorry about that.
I will up date everyone when my buddy hears more , if ya still interested. That probably won't be for a few weeks . Till then thanks and ya'll have a safe one out there . J. Scata

Views: 55

Reply to This

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service