I started this group because it seems Native Americans are never included in pretty much"Anything" So this just brings awareness to Native America. And I though it would be great just to see how big this can grow. Thanks for your interest. Myself am a desendant of the Great Menominee Nation of the Thunderbird Clan. Mitakuye Oyasin!

Views: 379

Replies to This Discussion

I noticed this group and thought I would join. I am an Ojibwa with affiliation to the Sault Ste. Marie tribe of Chippewa Indians.I am a descendant of the bear clan. I am a member of the Laurium fire dept. Laurium MI.
Osiyo Mike and Thanks for joining the group, at least we can say we are recognized as Native Americans
I just happened to come across this group and joined. I am White Mountain Apache. From the butterfly clan(maternal) and roadrunner clan(paternal).
Welcome from the Thunderbird Clan!
I JUST NOTICED THIS SITE THANK YOU FOR STARTING IT I THINK IT WILL GROW I AM BLACKFEET AND APACHE
Osiyo Wilfred, I hope it grows Strong, We are Menominee our relatives had crossed paths many times, Mitakuye Oyasin
Greetings! Among other things, I am Nipmuc from the New England Area. Just hired as a Firefighter/Paramedic with the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department in Fairfax, VA. Before that, FDNY as a Haz-Mat Medic. Spider, thanks for starting this group. I am honored to be able to join my fellow cousins in Indian Country!
Just stumbled across this group...figured I'd join haha. I didn't realize there were so many other Natives out there! glad to see it.

My mothers parent's are both Native, we're mostly Cherokee but also have some Muskcogee and Choctaw thrown in there.
Osiyo Akicita Matt, Welcome to The Native Area! As you do see we also have our own Patch now to.
At last a modern warrior society!!!! Osiyo to all my brothers and sisters of all tribes and clans. I am Eastern Cherokee from my maternal line. We are tracing clan affiliations now, but all signs point to Long Hairs.
hey rastello i too am from the bear clan i'am called stonebear we r from the leech lake band of ojibwa in minn hell we might even be related last name bongo father and sisters still live on rez today take care just dropping a line thanx
Osiyo Stonbear Welcome to the Native Cornor

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service