I have several spares of 3 different, unused Winnipeg FD patches to offer in a swap. Two were issued in 1974 when 13 smaller communities merged to become one larger City of Winnipeg. Both patches are the same design, but one has gold thread for Officers, while the other has white/silver thread for the non coms. The 3rd patch(issued in 1989) is the traditional red maltese cross with the city logo in the centre, and the Department motto on a banner below (We Hold Thee Safe)
I collect worldwide, and will trade 1,2,3 at a time.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jason, Thanks for writing. I'd be interested in several of your patches: Abbeville, Ashville, Banks County, NC; City of Folsom, CA; Baltimore County; Los Alamos County, AL; Ogden City, UT; Houma, LA; Kissimmee, FL; Gulfport, MS; and I'm curious what you're referring to as Alaska.
Are you interested in foreign patches, Canadian, US??? Most if not all of my traders are new, and I tell you if they are used, and what condition. I can also send a scan.
Martin
Hi Jason,
You and I were writing back at the end of September about trading some patches. Last was me asking you what countries you were interested so that I could see what I had in my trade box to offer you for your patches. I don't seem to have heard from you. I hope everything is OK.
Please let me know if you are still interested in a swap.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service