i was wondering how many of you have call signs, by way of something you did or by your name (first or last name). i got mine in just a week and a half. if any one wants to know my call sign,just ask.

Views: 2599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

after the first week and a half, i got my call sign. now i'm stuck with SUPERMAN, because my last name is Clark. ha! ha! ha!
that's not a bad one ot have..lol I was known as CAFS mama on one of my old departments because the CAFS truck was my baby... On another one it was simply Hon..lol Nothing as exciting as yours though..lol
When you're good, they call you "Crackerjack". Stuck with me for 7+ years. Sometimes I get called "Trainwreck". Don't ask why because it's a long story.
The Huwman,
First name Huw,

Maybe its because of my kind caring nature towards all of humanity?

Yeh right, LOL
My dept calls me Chopsaw...not because of anything I did on scene but something I did while working for my shift commander. My cheif and I install electrical conduit on our day's off. Well one day I got in a hurry and left his $1400 chop saw on the back of our trailer. He had left before me and this girl told me at a stop light that something that looks like you would chop down trees bounced off my trailer. Well I knew exactly what she was talking about about turned around but the saw was no where to be found. My cheif has let it go but well everyone else in the dept. hasn't. I guess it could be worse.
Im Redneck a name I got from all people a hillbilly lol it just stuck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service