i am in the Owatonna, MN explorer post and i know that we are going to have first aid competitions? i was wondering what kind of stuff you do in your post?

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im with explorer post 333 Lancaster NY and we do a lot of things we do water ball first aid we run drills and attend meetings
I am in New Prospect Explorer post 221. I am the Explorer Chief. We get to do anything from senarios to class room work. We also get to ride out.
Where are the fire games you are talking about located? I go to a competition every May that is set up almost exactly like that.
well see what u dont realise is, if someone is like myself who already has a firefighter 1 and 2 certification.."training with" and "acting like" doesnt exactly fit because I AM a certified firefighter along with many other explorers out there..we go through the same recruit school that you do, so next time u talk about explorers think back to this, you may be hired on a dept, but you arent any better than we are. you didnt do anything special in the academy that i didnt do..thanks
Im the chief of explorer post 475 at the shaker road loudonville fire department. We can ride the trucks when we are 16 and have core topics done, but if there is a structure fire we can go to the station and somehow we get there and pretty much we ride crew and when we do, we are pretty much the junior probies and we do the probie work, like dishes and clean. For the explorer post we do search and rescue, first aid, propane fires, car fires and extircations, structure fires, a mask maze

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service