Or to be more correct "Nozzle Accuracy Contest”.
I played it for the first time this morning and had a ball! (no pun intended) It was great training on teamwork and friendly competition. What does everyone think of it?

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's a lot of fun i play every year.
we havent had it clost to us guess we need to set one up i think it would be fun
no we lost in all rounds :(
Hamburg had 2 teams as did Eden and then us (drew, me and michelle) 1st was Eden team2, 2nd was Eden team1, 3rd was Hamburg team1or2
i think everyone had more fun hoseing down everyone afterwords. lol
(not to mention drew dropin the hose and me diving for it... ask Goo, he was lhao)
We used water polo as we called it down here during the academy. We had opposing shifts on the nozzle and mostly just nailed each other as a tactic to make it so the opposing team couldn't see the volleyball and then you'd hit it quick and fast until you reached the end. It was fun. To set it up yourself, all you need is 2 poles, a volleyball with a pulley built in to attach to te rope and some poles or barrels to hold the weight of the poles. Then have at it. Our set-up was quite simple.
have you ever heard of water hockey- you use the water to push a jug or something into a net? i heard that was fun too...
I have never heard of water hockey yet.. that sounds like it might be interesting to try sometime
Maybe it hasnt made its way down there yet...
I am really wanting to get a ball for this ours was destroyed years ago does any have a clue where to get one? I found some rules that state it has to be 15" but if anyone can tell me where I could get something close I would appericiate it. I would go with a keg if I had to but was really wanting a ball. We have a compatation once a year at our convention.
We just use a regulation sized volleyball on ours. I have never seen any sort of rules down here. It makes it really a challenge to hit it that way

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service