Web Chief has done a great job with FFN it is a fun and educational site. What I would like to know is how many members come here to connect with other members and just relax and hang out?

I have met some really great people on this site and have learned tons from researching and reading various blogs, discussions, and forums.

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found this site one night at work been on it everyday.. I'm at work right now 12hr nights, sitting in office looking down the hall waiting for a pt to ring his call light so I can continue to blog.. no I guess i could answer it.. I have meant alot of people and have gain a healthy group of new friends... Along with reading other blogs and videos.. This is a nice way to waste 12 hrs...lol
Posted by FireSiren, August 19, 2008, "What happened to your reply you had posted here a minute ago??? Guess you deleted it, along with my previous comment.

Well, you started this post, so as the author it appears you can delete anything with impunity.
"

Siren, you're actually mistaken in your assumptions with this post.

As the ORIGINATOR of a discussion, Catherine can not delete your replies, however she can delete her own.

As the ORIGINATOR of a blog however, Catherine would have full control over deleting replies by you and her.

I can only deduce that one of four things may have happened:

1) You typed a reply but when you pushed the "add reply" button, your PC or the servers at this end had a glitch and didn't post your reply
2) In all your excitement at participating in this discussion you thought you typed a reply, but in fact didn't
3) You didn't type a reply at all
4) In your tired state after working a busy night shift, you didn't realise your replies were on another page attached to this discussion (see below)

I've found two replies by you to this discussion-
August 18, 2008 at 10:53pm And I bet the WebChief really appreciates the many nice things you have to say about him. That's terrific.

It's great, too, that you have learned tons about how to be a firefighter here online.

BTW, you might want to check your tags; I don't think "educaitonal" is a word.

TCSS -

Siren :o)

And also another one-
August 19, 2008 at 9:38pm Re: "You started the complaining on your"Pet Peeves" post and opened up the food gates."

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say if he had opened up the "food gates" there would be many more firefighters standing in line here (and even some who aren't firefighters!)

Nothin like free food (or especially free cookies) to get a firefighter's attention, right ?

TCSS -

Siren :o)
Again .
Duck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service