Web Chief has done a great job with FFN it is a fun and educational site. What I would like to know is how many members come here to connect with other members and just relax and hang out?

I have met some really great people on this site and have learned tons from researching and reading various blogs, discussions, and forums.

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shots fired!
i really think its a great tool . to see how others dept do things diffrent from your. how others train and sops i could go on and on. im glad the site is here its much more fun than myspace is. i cant spell either but i can get my point across most times
I agree with everyone "GREAT SITE" " THANKS WEB CHIEF"!!!!!!!!!! This is an wonderful site to be able to discuss tactics and anything. Webchief has done an awesome site here.
I have to agree this is a great site to learn from if you have the time to sift through the bs and I have meet some great people and even a few not so great here. It also apears to be a great place to receive some constructive criticism which is a good thing as well. Learning how others do it can either teach you a better way to do it or how not to do it . Its also a great place to relax and chat with friends or vent your frustrations. Keep up the good work WC.
I think for that the FFN site is an evolving site, that is both fun and educational. What's even more important and satisfying about the site is that you already have something in common with the person on the other end. This leads to a couple of easily sent emails and friendships evolve regardless of where one is across the globe. That's the most powerful thing that the Web Chief has created.
I WOULD hang out here more often, but you people complain too much!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reg
You started the complaining on your"Pet Peeves" post and opened up the food gates. Everyone needs a place to vent.

Thanks Reg! :o)
oops! Should have been flood gates.
:o)
QUIT THE CRAP HERE.

PERSONAL ATTACKS HAVE NO PLACE HERE.
web chief i liked the radar thing is it gone
Hey Cat :)

My husband and I come to make and chat with members that are now friends. You know this, because your one of our friends. It helps to come on here after a rough day, and just vent to reduce every day life stress.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service