I think there Different types of Black Clouds...
1. When ever you work you get slammed with calls
2. When you work you don't get alot of calls but when you get one it is really messed up.

What do you think you are?
I know for a fact at one job as soon as i work we start getting slammed and at the other job all my calls are either really twisted are they are just wierd.

Views: 833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a white cloud actually. Everytime I did ride time we did NOTHING! All the good calls would come in after I got off shift. I'm a black cloud when I'm dispatching though, my first shift by myself I had a garage fire, a car in the water, and 2 or 3 medicals at the same time. After 12 years I have managed to get some good calls. I try to work with the black clouds so I'll at least have something to do.
I'd say im a black cloud considering before i joined each time i went to the station the guys were called out for a fire... and now that im a member we've had 116 calls to date (last year we had 120). and the last call we had was a search assignment looking with police for a crazy lady who stabbed herself so i'd say im alittle bit of both 1 & 2 lol
I am grey I guess we have not had a fire call in 20+ days but before that we were getting slammed.
Since I became Capt. I've pretty much been a white cloud I guess.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service