Thank you all for your prayers for out Asst. Fire Chief! He made his final call! He was pronounced at about 0530 Saturday, at the Augusta Ga Burn Center. Please continue to pray for his family, his Brotherhood, and his friends. His service will be tomorrow at Gents Branch Church in Denmark SC at 1400. Thank you all for your comforting comments, and concerns. R.I.P Asst Chief Wayne Gibson, Denmare Fire Department! unit 312! You will forever live in our harts, and memories! You have greatly impacted our lives, and died a Hero, Saving the lives of possibly hundreds, or even thousands of people with your Brave, Unshelfish act! You are already, and will be greatly missed!!

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our prayers are with his family and your department. R.I.P my brother.
Thanks Rusty! That means alot to us man! Just shows u that u can't take anyone, or anything for granted! I was pretty close to him, and as u know, it's hard to burry a friend. Specially a Brother that gave his life saving others! He went the way he would have wanted to in that aspect though! I'm just glad he doesn't have to suffer anymore. He was burnt so bad that he would have lost alot of limbs. He would have lost his leggs from just below the hipps down, his hand, it was awful! He wouldn't want to live like that, and that would have been so much suffering. I'm just glad he doesn't have to go through all of that now. Thanks again brother!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service